Embassy of Bangladesh in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Bangladesh in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Strandvejen 336, 2930 Klampenborg. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bangladesh or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressStrandvejen 336, 2930 Klampenborg
- +45 3964 3303
- +45 3930 0044
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bangladesh in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Process NVR (No Visa Required) applications
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Allama Siddiki, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bangladesh without a visa. The most common types of Bangladesh visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Research visa
- Journalist visa
- Investor visa
- Work / Employment visa
- NGO workers’ visa
- Expert visa
- Tablig Jamaat visa
- Government Delegates visa
- Diplomatic/ Other Embassy officials visa
- UN/ International Organizations visa
Types of Bangladeshi passports
There are three types of passports issued by the Government of Bangladesh. 1. Ordinary passport for regular citizens 2. Diplomatic passport are issued to diplomats and high-ranking government officials of Bangladesh 3. Official passport issued to Bangladesh government employees.
What is MRP?
MRP (Machine-readable passport) is a travel document with the data on the identity page encoded in optical character recognition format. Learn more about Bangladeshi Machine Readable passport at - passport.gov.bd.
What is No Visa Required (NVR) Endorsement?
Bangladesh origin foreign citizens (except SAARC countries) and their foreign born family members (spouse and children) are eligible for endorsement of "No Visa Required (NVR) for Travel to Bangladesh" in their foreign passports. NVR allows the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
Diplomatic missions of Bangladesh in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
- Helsinki, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Honorary consul)
- Oslo, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Bergen, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Solna, Sweden (Embassy)
- Floda, Sweden (Honorary consul)
- Tampere, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Oulu, Finland (Honorary consul)
- Trondheim, Norway (Honorary consul)
- Blentarp, Sweden (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bangladesh in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 October 2021, at 01:47 PM (EST).