Embassy of Burkina Faso in Dakar, Senegal
Embassy of Burkina Faso in Dakar, Senegal , located at Ave Cheikh Anta Diop. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Burkina Faso, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Burkina Faso in Dakar, Senegal .
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Jacob Ouedraogo, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Burkina Faso without a visa. The most common types of Burkina Faso visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Burkina Faso in neighbouring countries/regions of Senegal:
- Cotonou, Benin (Consulate General)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Kumasi, Ghana (Consulate General)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Segou, Mali (Consulate General)
- Niamey, Niger (Consulate General)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Lomé, Togo (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Burkina Faso in Dakar, Senegal . All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 31 March 2022 at 10:56 AM (EST).