Embassy of Lebanon in Abuja, Nigeria
Embassy of Lebanon in Abuja, Nigeria located at 4 Cape Town Street, Zone 4, Wuse. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Lebanon or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address4 Cape Town Street, Zone 4, Wuse
- +234(0)9 291 4900
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Lebanon in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Head of Mission
Houssam Diab, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Lebanon without a visa. The most common types of Lebanon visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Temporary and permanent residence visa
- Transit visa
- Courtesy visa (granted for VIPs)
- Collective visa (granted for groups)
- Work visa
Besides Embassy of Lebanon in Abuja, Nigeria Lebanon also has 2 representations in the following cities of Nigeria:
Diplomatic missions of Lebanon in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Embassy)
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Honorary consul)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Bissau, Guinea Bissau (Honorary consul)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Lebanon in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 25 December 2021, at 12:51 PM (EST).