Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel located at 28, South Tower, Ha' Arbaa Street. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malta or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types.
Embassy Address28, South Tower, Ha' Arbaa Street
- +972 3 629 5916 or 4
- +972 3 629 5917
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (Consular services)
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Malta without a visa. The most common types of Malta visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa (ATV)
- Short-stay “C” visa (Schengen)
- National long-stay “D” visa
Besides Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel Malta also has 2 representations in the following cities of Israel:
Diplomatic missions of Malta in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
- Amman, Jordan (Honorary consul)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Tehran, Iran (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Bethlehem, Palestine (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 November 2021, at 08:05 AM (EST).