Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel, located at 28, South Tower, Ha' Arbaa Street. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Malta, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address28, South Tower, Ha' Arbaa Street
- +972 3 629 5916 or 4
- +972 3 629 5917
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (Consular services)
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Malta without a visa. The most common types of Malta visas are the following.
- Airport transit visa (ATV)
- Short-stay “C” visa (Schengen)
- National long-stay “D” visa
Besides Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel Malta also has 2 representations in the following cities of Israel:
All diplomatic missions of Malta in Israel
Diplomatic missions of Malta in neighbouring countries/regions of Israel:
- Tehran, Iran (Honorary consul)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Honorary consul)
- Muscat, Oman (Honorary consul)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Bethlehem, Palestine (Honorary consul)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Honorary consul)
- Damascus, Syria (Honorary consul)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Malta in Tel Aviv, Israel.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 November 2021 at 08:05 AM (EST).