Embassy of Peru in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Peru in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at Demirchi Tower floor 24, Av. Khojaly 37. View address, phone, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressDemirchi Tower floor 24, Av. Khojaly 37
AZ 1010 Baku
- +994 12 310 34 73
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Peru in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Peru without a visa. The most common types of Peru visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Peru in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Minsk, Belarus (Honorary consul)
- Tartu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Azerbaijan in Peru
Azerbaijan has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Peru in Baku, Azerbaijan.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 November 2021 at 11:26 AM (EST).