Embassy of Peru in Canberra, Australia
Embassy of Peru in Canberra, Australia located at 42 Macquarie Street, Level 1, Suite 1.02, Barton. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Peru or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy Address42 Macquarie Street, Level 1, Suite 1.02, Barton
Canberra, ACT 2600
- +61 2 6273 7351 / 52 / 54
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Peru in Canberra, Australia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Peru without a visa. The most common types of Peru visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
Besides Embassy of Peru in Canberra, Australia Peru also has 4 representations in the following cities of Australia:
- Bridgeman Downs (Honorary consul)
- Perth (Honorary consul)
- Sydney (Consulate General)
- Collingwood (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Peru in neighbouring countries/regions of Australia:
- Wellington, New Zealand (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Peru in Canberra, Australia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 21 June 2021, at 09:57 AM (EST).