Embassy of South Korea in Bratislava, Slovakia
Embassy of South Korea in Bratislava, Slovakia, located at Štúrova 16. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of South Korea, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressŠtúrova 16
811 02 Bratislava
- +421 02 3307 0711
- +421 02 3307 0730/1
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of South Korea in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Byeongdo Lee, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to South Korea without a visa. The most common types of South Korea visas are the following.
- A-1 (Diplomat)
- A-2 (Government official)
- A-3 (Agreement)
- B-1 (Visa exemption)
- B-2 (Tourist/transit)
- C-1 (Temporary news coverage)
- C-2 (Short-term business)
- C-3 (Short-term visit)
- C-4 (Short-term employee)
- D-1 (Artist)
- D-2 (Students)
- D-3 (Industrial trainee)
- D-4 (General trainee)
- D-5 (Journalism)
- D-6 (Religion)
- D-7 (Supervisor)
- D-8 (Corporate investor)
- D-9 (International trade)
- D-10 (Job Seeking)
- E-1 (Professor)
- E-2 (Foreign language instructor)
- E-3 (Research)
- E-4 (Technology transfer)
- E-5 (Professional employment)
- E-6 (Artistic performer)
- E-7 (Designated activities)
- E-8 (Training employment)
- E-9 (Non-professional employment)
- E-10 (Crew employee)
- F-1 (Visiting or joining the family)
- F-2 (Resident)
- F-3 (Accompanying spouse/child)
- F-4 (Overseas Korean)
- F-5 (Permanent resident)
- F-6 (Marriage to Korean Citizen)
- G-1 (Miscellaneous)
- H-1 (Working holiday)
- H-2 (Working visit)
- M-1 (Military)
- T-1 (Tourist landing)
How to apply Korea visa?
You may apply at Korean Embassy or Consulate General in your country (or area) of residence or apply for e-Visa via the visa portal of the Republic of Korea.
Types of South Korean Passports
South Korea issues different types of passports including regular passports, diplomatic passports for diplomats, official passports for government officials, and others.
South Korean Passport Renewal Abroad
When a South Korean passport expires, it can be renewed at a South Korean embassy or consulate abroad. The renewal process typically requires submitting an application with supporting documents and paying the applicable fees.
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 December 2022 at 11:30 PM (EST).