Embassy of Vietnam in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
Embassy of Vietnam in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan located at No 19B, Zhylyoistr. Karaotkel 2, Microdistrict. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Vietnam or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo 19B, Zhylyoistr. Karaotkel 2, Microdistrict
- +7 (7172) 26 61 62
- +7 (7172) 26 61 67
- [email protected], [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Vietnam in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan at +7 (7172) 26 61 62 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Vietnam in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Renouncement of Vietnamese citizenship
Head of Mission
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hong Oanh, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Vietnam without a visa. The most common types of Vietnam visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Diplomatic and official visas
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Work visa
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Vietnam in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 July 2021, at 01:17 PM (EST).