Embassy of Zimbabwe in Kuwait
Embassy of Zimbabwe in Kuwait located at Salwo Area 9, Street 105, House No. 8. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressSalwo Area 9, Street 105, House No. 8
- +965 565 1517, +965 531 8716, +965 562 1517, +965 531 8719
- +965 562 1491, +965 562 5283
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Zimbabwe in Kuwait at +965 565 1517, +965 531 8716, +965 562 1517, +965 531 8719 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Zimbabwe in Kuwait.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Consular registration
- Translation of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Mr. Chrispen Toga Mavodza, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Zimbabwe without a visa. The most common types of Zimbabwe visas are the following.
Zimbabwe has following 3 visa categories
- Category A (Countries whose nationals do NOT require a visa)
- Category B (Countries whose nationals are granted a Zimbabwe visa at the port of entry)
- Category C (Countries whose nationals are required to obtain a Zimbabwe visa prior to travelling)
Visa types by number of entries
- Single entry visa
- Double-entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Diplomatic missions of Zimbabwe in neighbouring countries/regions of Kuwait:
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Kuwait. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 January 2022, at 10:59 PM (EST).