Embassy of Finland in Cairo, Egypt
Embassy of Finland in Cairo, Egypt, located at 3 Abu El Feda Street, 13th floor. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address3 Abu El Feda Street, 13th floor
- +20 225 869 000
- +20 227 371 376
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Finland in Cairo, Egypt.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Laura Kansikas-Debraise, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Egypt:
- Algiers, Algeria (Embassy)
- Rabat, Morocco (Embassy)
- Casablanca, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Agadir, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Marrakech, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Safi, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Tangier, Morocco (Honorary consul)
- Khartoum, Sudan (Honorary consul)
- Tunis, Tunisia (Embassy)
Egypt in Finland
Egypt has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Finland in Cairo, Egypt.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 23 August 2021 at 08:54 AM (EST).