Embassy of Finland in Maputo, Mozambique
Embassy of Finland in Maputo, Mozambique located at Avenida Julius Nyerere 1128. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAvenida Julius Nyerere 1128
PO Box 1663
- +258 21 482 400
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Finland in Maputo, Mozambique at +258 21 482 400 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Anna-Kaisa Heikkinen, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Mozambique:
- Gaborone, Botswana (Honorary consul)
- Lilongwe, Malawi (Honorary consul)
- Calebasses, Mauritius (Honorary consul)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Embassy)
- Pretoria, South Africa (Embassy)
- Cape Town, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Lusaka, Zambia (Embassy)
- Harare, Zimbabwe (Honorary consul)
- Kwazulu Natal, South Africa (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Maputo, Mozambique. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021, at 06:19 AM (EST).