Consulate General of Germany in Guangzhou, China
Consulate General of Germany in Guangzhou, China, located at 14th floor, Teem Tower, 208 Tianhe Road, Tianhe District. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular jurisdiction, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address14th floor, Teem Tower, 208 Tianhe Road, Tianhe District
- +86 20 83 13 00 00
- +86 20 85 16 81 33, +49 30 1817 672 41
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Fujian, Guangdong, Hainan and Guangxi
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short-stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Guangzhou, China Germany also has 4 representations in the following cities of China:
- Beijing (Embassy)
- Chengdu (Consulate General)
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
- Shenyang (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Osaka, Japan (Consulate General)
- Fukuoka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Okinawa, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Nagoya, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Sapporo, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Sendai, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Taipei, Taiwan (Representative Office)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 02 January 2022 at 11:55 AM (EST).