Embassy of Germany in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Embassy of Germany in Abidjan, Ivory Coast located at 39, Boulevard Hassan II (Boulevard de la Corniche). View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address39, Boulevard Hassan II (Boulevard de la Corniche)
- +225 22 44 20 30
- +225 22 44 20 41
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Germany in Abidjan, Ivory Coast at +225 22 44 20 30 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Ingo Herbert, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Ivory Coast:
- Kinshasa-Gombe, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (Embassy)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Lagos, Nigeria (Consulate General)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (Embassy)
- Lomé, Togo (Embassy)
- Cotonou, Benin (Embassy)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Embassy)
- Mindelo, Cape Verde (Honorary consul)
- Lubumbashi, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Honorary consul)
- Bukavu, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Honorary consul)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Sao Toma and Principe, Sao Tome and Principe (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 01:00 AM (EST).