Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria
Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria, located at Abdulmunem Al-Riad Street, corner Ebla Street, Malki. View address, phone, fax, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressAbdulmunem Al-Riad Street, corner Ebla Street, Malki
- +963 11 3790 0000
- +963 11 332 3812
Please call the Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria, at +963 11 3790 0000 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short-stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Syria:
- Aleppo (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Syria:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 04 November 2023 at 12:30 PM (EST).