Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria
Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria located at Abdulmunem Al-Riad Street, corner Ebla Street, Malki. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Embassy AddressAbdulmunem Al-Riad Street, corner Ebla Street, Malki
- +963 11 37 90 00 00
- +963 11 332 38 12
Please call Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria at +963 11 37 90 00 00 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Syria:
- Aleppo (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Syria:
- Kabul, Afghanistan (Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
- Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan (Consulate General)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Damascus, Syria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 02 April 2022, at 06:17 AM (EST).