Embassy of Haiti in Nassau, Bahamas
Embassy of Haiti in Nassau, Bahamas located at Shirley Street and Sears Road. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Haiti or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
Embassy AddressShirley Street and Sears Road
P.O. Box N- 666
- +1 242 326 0325 / 356-5598
- +1 242 326-3288 / 331-0073
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Haiti in Nassau, Bahamas at +1 242 326 0325 / 356-5598 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Haiti without a visa. The most common types of Haiti visas are the following.
- Visitor or tourist visa
- Diplomatic and official visas
- Immigrant or residence visas
Diplomatic missions of Haiti in neighbouring countries/regions of Bahamas:
- Havana, Cuba (Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- Barahona, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe (Consulate)
- Dajabón, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Higüey, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Oranjestad, Aruba (Consulate General)
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Haiti in Nassau, Bahamas. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 March 2019, at 07:27 AM (EST).