Embassy of India in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of India in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Vangehusvej 15. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of India or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressVangehusvej 15
- +45 39 18 28 88, +45 39 29 92 01, +45 39 10 86 29
- +45 39 27 02 18
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of India in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- NRI (Non Resident Indian) certificate
- Renunciation of Indian citizenship
Head of Mission
Ms. Pooja Kapur, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to India without a visa. The most common types of India visas are the following.
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Student Visa
- Research Visa
- Medical Visa
- Journalist Visa
- Conference Visa
- Transit Visa
- Entry Visa
Diplomatic missions of India in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of India in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 October 2021, at 10:35 PM (EST).