Consulate General of Israel in Istanbul, Turkey
Consulate General of Israel in Istanbul, Turkey, located at Levent Mahallesi Cömert Sokak, Yapı Kredi Plaza C Blok Kat:7. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Head of Mission
Ehud Moshe Eitam, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 Visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Consulate General of Israel in Istanbul, Turkey Israel also has 1 representation in the following city of Turkey:
- Ankara (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Turkey:
- Tirana, Albania (Embassy)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Burgas, Bulgaria (Honorary consul)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Bari, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 22 April 2023 at 09:14 AM (EST).