Embassy of Israel in Accra, Ghana
Embassy of Israel in Accra, Ghana located at 8th Floor, Manet Towers C, Airport City. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address8th Floor, Manet Towers C, Airport City
PO Box CN 91 Cantonments
- +233 30 274 3838
- +233 30 274 3857
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Israel in Accra, Ghana.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Shani Cooper, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Accra, Ghana. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021, at 12:12 PM (EST).