Embassy of Israel in Asunción, Paraguay
Embassy of Israel in Asunción, Paraguay located at World Trade Center Asunción, Avda. Aviadores del Chaco 2050, Torre 4 - Piso 19. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressWorld Trade Center Asunción, Avda. Aviadores del Chaco 2050, Torre 4 - Piso 19
- +595 21 659 6500
- +595 21 659 6555
- [email protected]
- Every working days: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Israel in Asunción, Paraguay.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Zeev Harel, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of Paraguay:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Mendoza, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- Santiago, Chile (Embassy)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Embassy)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Córdoba, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- Cipolletti, Argentina (Honorary consul)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Israel in Asunción, Paraguay. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021, at 02:25 PM (EST).