Embassy of Israel in Beijing, China
Embassy of Israel in Beijing, China located at 17 Tianze Rd, Chaoyang. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Israel or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, consular jurisdiction, official website, list of consular services, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy Address17 Tianze Rd, Chaoyang
- +86 10 8532 0500
- +86 10 8532 0613
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9 :00 am - 12:00 pm (Reception)
The rest of the areas in China and Mongolia
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Israel in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Registration of Marriage, Birth, and Death
- Requests for information from the Israel Police
- Renunciation of Israeli citizenship
- Registering Israeli citizens born abroad
Head of Mission
Zvi Heifetz, Ambassador
Besides Embassy of Israel in Beijing, China Israel also has 3 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 30 March 2019, at 08:14 AM (EST).