Embassy of Nigeria in Paris, France
Embassy of Nigeria in Paris, France located at 173 Avenue Victor Hugo. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Nigeria or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy Address173 Avenue Victor Hugo
- +33 1 4704 6865
- +33 1 4704 4754
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Nigeria in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Renunciation of citizenship
- Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Nigeria without a visa. The most common types of Nigeria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Business visa
- Tourist / Visitors visa
- Official / Diplomatic visa
- Subject to Regularization (STR) visa
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
What is Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC)?
Emergency Travel Certificate (ETC) is issued to Nigerians to facilitate applicant’s immediate one-way departure for Nigeria only. If you're outside of Nigeria and your passport has been lost, stolen, damaged or expired and you don't have time to renew or replace your passport before you travel, you may apply for an Emergency Travel Certificate. ETC must be surrendered to the Immigration authorities at the port of entry.
Diplomatic missions of Nigeria in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Nigeria in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 January 2022, at 08:23 AM (EST).