Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Harare, Zimbabwe
Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Harare, Zimbabwe located at 5 Wadham Lane, Borrowdale. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours.
Address5 Wadham Lane, Borrowdale
- +263 4 851 885
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Portuguese Honorary Consuls
Portuguese honorary consuls represent interests of the Portuguese nationals in foreign countries. They are not entitled to perform all official consular acts, however in certain circumstances Portuguese honorary consuls may be authorized to carry out voter registration operations, notarize certain documents, civil registration, and issue travel documents.
Diplomatic missions of Portugal in neighbouring countries/regions of Zimbabwe:
- Pretoria, South Africa (Embassy)
- Johannesburg, South Africa (Consulate General)
- Cape Town, South Africa (Consulate General)
- Durban, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Welkom, South Africa (Honorary consul)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar (Honorary consul)
- Port Louis, Mauritius (Honorary consul)
- Maputo, Mozambique (Embassy)
- Beira, Mozambique (Consulate General)
- Nampula, Mozambique (Honorary consul)
- Windhoek, Namibia (Embassy)
- Lusaka, Zambia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Portugal in Harare, Zimbabwe. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 14 January 2020, at 11:19 AM (EST).