Embassy of Rwanda in Berlin, Germany
Embassy of Rwanda in Berlin, Germany located at Jägerstraße 67-69. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Rwanda or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressJägerstraße 67-69
- +49 30 209 165 90
- +49 30 209 165 959
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Rwanda in Berlin, Germany at +49 30 209 165 90 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Rwanda in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Rwanda without a visa. The most common types of Rwanda visas are the following.
- Class V-1(s) single entry visa
- Class V-1 (m) multiple entry visa
- Class Q1 (transit visa)
- Class T2 (tourist visa)
- Class T3 (tourist - family)
- Class T4 (visiting diplomat)
- Class T6-1 (single entry – conference)
- Class T6-2 (multiple entry – conference)
- Class T7 (business)
- Class T8 (tourist - medical treatment)
- Class T9 (tourist – group tourist)
- Class T12 (East Africa tourist visa)
Diplomatic missions of Rwanda in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Rwanda in Berlin, Germany. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 December 2018, at 02:43 AM (EST).