Embassy of Serbia in Lisbon, Portugal
Embassy of Serbia in Lisbon, Portugal located at Rua de Alcolena 11. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Serbia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressRua de Alcolena 11
1400 – 004 Lisbon
- +351 21 301 5311, +351 21 301 5312
- +351 21 301 5313
- [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Consular section: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (open to public)
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Serbia in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Oliver B. Antic, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Serbia without a visa. The most common types of Serbia visas are the following.
- Short stay visa (type C visa)
- Transit visa (type B visa)
- Temporary residence visa (type D visa)
Diplomatic missions of Serbia in neighbouring countries/regions of Portugal:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Vukovar, Croatia (Consulate General)
- Rijeka, Croatia (Consulate)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (Consulate General)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Trieste, Italy (Consulate General)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Timișoara, Romania (Consulate General)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate General)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Serbia in Lisbon, Portugal. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 23 April 2019, at 09:30 AM (EST).