Embassy of Spain in Port au Prince, Haiti
Embassy of Spain in Port au Prince, Haiti, located at 5ª planta del Edificio Hexagone, Angle des Rues Clerveaux et Darguin. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Spain, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Spain in Port au Prince, Haiti.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Consular registration
- Certificates of existence
- Certificate of residency
- Renewals of the national identity card (DNI)
- Cancellations of consular registration certificates
Head of Mission
Sergio Cuesta Francisco, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Spain without a visa. The most common types of Spain visas are the following.
Short stay visas
- Spain transit visa
- Tourist/Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Cultural visa
Long stay visas
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Au Pair visa
- Golden visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Working holiday visa
Renew a Passport from Outside of Spain
Spanish citizens living or traveling abroad may be eligible to renew or apply for Spanish passports in a Spanish embassy or consulate in case of loss, damage, theft, expiry, approaching expiry date, or lack of free pages.
Some nationalities need visas to visit the Schengen area. If you need a visa and visit multiple countries in the Schengen area, you must have to apply to the diplomatic mission or consular office of the country where you want to spend the longest time. If your main destination is Spain you will have to apply for a visa in person at the Spanish embassy or consulate. The visa allows travelers to stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days in 180 days.
Following Twenty-six countries belong to the Schengen area: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Diplomatic missions of Spain in neighbouring countries/regions of Haiti:
- Oranjestad, Aruba (Honorary consul)
- Nassau, Bahamas (Honorary consul)
- St. George, Barbados (Honorary consul)
- Smith's, Bermuda (Honorary consul)
- George Town, Cayman Islands (Honorary consul)
- Havana, Cuba (Embassy)
- Santa Clara, Cuba (Honorary consul)
- Camaguey, Cuba (Honorary consul)
- Santiago de Cuba, Cuba (Honorary consul)
- Roseau, Dominica (Honorary consul)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- Santiago De Los Caballeros, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- Higüey, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- Barahona, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- Nagua, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- Constanza, Dominican Republic (Honorary consul)
- St. George's, Grenada (Honorary consul)
- Kingston, Jamaica (Embassy)
- Le Robert, Martinique (Honorary consul)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Consulate General)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia (Honorary consul)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Spain in Port au Prince, Haiti. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 November 2022 at 10:54 AM (EST).