Embassy of Zimbabwe in Beijing, China
Embassy of Zimbabwe in Beijing, China located at 7, Dong San Jie, Sanlitun. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Zimbabwe or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address7, Dong San Jie, Sanlitun
- +86 10 6532 3795, +86 10 6532 3665, +86 10 6532 3397, +86 10 6532 5381, +86 10 6532 5382
- +86 10 6532 5383
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Zimbabwe in Beijing, China at +86 10 6532 3795, +86 10 6532 3665, +86 10 6532 3397, +86 10 6532 5381, +86 10 6532 5382 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Zimbabwe in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Consular registration
- Translation of documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Guo Shaochun, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Zimbabwe without a visa. The most common types of Zimbabwe visas are the following.
Zimbabwe has following 3 visa categories
- Category A (Countries whose nationals do NOT require a visa)
- Category B (Countries whose nationals are granted a Zimbabwe visa at the port of entry)
- Category C (Countries whose nationals are required to obtain a Zimbabwe visa prior to travelling)
Visa types by number of entries
- Single entry visa
- Double-entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Diplomatic missions of Zimbabwe in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Zimbabwe in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 January 2022, at 10:39 PM (EST).