High Commission of Bangladesh in London, United Kingdom
Bangladesh High Commission in London located at 28 Queen's Gate is the top diplomatic mission of The People's Republic of Bangladesh to United Kingdom.
High Commission Address28 Queens Gate
London SW7 5JA
- 020 7584 0081
- 020 7581 7477
- [email protected]
[email protected] (passport and visa)
[email protected] (For complaints directly to High Commissioner)
- Monday to Friday: 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Bangladesh in London, United Kingdom.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Process NVR (No Visa Required) applications
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Ms. Saida Muna Tasneem, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bangladesh without a visa. The most common types of Bangladesh visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Research visa
- Journalist visa
- Investor visa
- Work / Employment visa
- NGO workers’ visa
- Expert visa
- Tablig Jamaat visa
- Government Delegates visa
- Diplomatic/ Other Embassy officials visa
- UN/ International Organizations visa
Types of Bangladeshi passports
There are three types of passports issued by the Government of Bangladesh. 1. Ordinary passport for regular citizens 2. Diplomatic passport are issued to diplomats and high-ranking government officials of Bangladesh 3. Official passport issued to Bangladesh government employees.
What is MRP?
MRP (Machine-readable passport) is a travel document with the data on the identity page encoded in optical character recognition format. Learn more about Bangladeshi Machine Readable passport at - passport.gov.bd.
What is No Visa Required (NVR) Endorsement?
Bangladesh origin foreign citizens (except SAARC countries) and their foreign born family members (spouse and children) are eligible for endorsement of "No Visa Required (NVR) for Travel to Bangladesh" in their foreign passports. NVR allows the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
Besides High Commission of Bangladesh in London, United Kingdom Bangladesh also has 2 representations in the following cities of United Kingdom:
Diplomatic missions of Bangladesh in neighbouring countries/regions of United Kingdom:
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bremen, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- St. Pölten, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Imst, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Hove, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- Emmeloord, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Bangladesh in London, United Kingdom. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 November 2022, at 06:33 AM (EST).