Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin, Germany
Bangladesh Embassy in Berlin is the diplomatic mission of The People's Republic of Bangladesh to Germany. The Embassy is also accredited to the Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia..
Embassy AddressKaiserin-Augusta-Allee 111
- +49 30 3989 7531, Emergency: +49 30 3989 7530
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin, Germany.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Process NVR (No Visa Required) applications
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Md. Mosharraf Hossain Bhuiyan, NDC, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bangladesh without a visa. The most common types of Bangladesh visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Research visa
- Journalist visa
- Investor visa
- Work / Employment visa
- NGO workers’ visa
- Expert visa
- Tablig Jamaat visa
- Government Delegates visa
- Diplomatic/ Other Embassy officials' visa
- UN/ International Organizations visa
Types of Bangladeshi passports
There are three types of passports issued by the Government of Bangladesh. 1. Ordinary passports for regular citizens 2. Diplomatic passports are issued to diplomats and high-ranking government officials of Bangladesh 3. Official passport issued to Bangladesh government employees.
What is MRP?
MRP (Machine-readable passport) is a travel document with the data on the identity page encoded in optical character recognition format. Learn more about Bangladeshi Machine Readable passport at - passport.gov.bd.
What is No Visa Required (NVR) Endorsement?
Bangladesh-origin foreign citizens (except SAARC countries) and their foreign-born family members (spouse and children) are eligible for endorsement of "No Visa Required (NVR) for Travel to Bangladesh" in their foreign passports. NVR allows the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with an unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
Besides Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin, Germany Bangladesh also has 4 representations in the following cities of Germany:
- Hamburg (Honorary consul)
- Munich (Honorary consul)
- Bremen (Honorary consul)
- Frankfurt am Main (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Bangladesh in neighbouring countries/regions of Germany:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- St. Pölten, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Imst, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Hove, Belgium (Honorary consul)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Emmeloord, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Birmingham, United Kingdom (High Commission)
- Manchester, United Kingdom (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin, Germany. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 November 2022 at 04:42 AM (EST).