Embassy of Germany in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Embassy of Germany in Dhaka, Bangladesh located at 11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Germany or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave
- +880 (0) 2 5566 8650
- +880 (0) 2 5566 8690 (Bangladesh), +49 30 1817 67202 (Germany)
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Head of Mission
Peter Fahrenholtz, Ambassador
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.
Besides Embassy of Germany in Dhaka, Bangladesh Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Bangladesh:
- Chittagong(Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Bangladesh:
- New Delhi, India(Embassy)
- Chennai, India(Consulate General)
- Kolkata, India(Consulate)
- Mumbai, India(Consulate)
- Goa, India(Honorary consul)
- Kathmandu, Nepal(Embassy)
- Islamabad, Pakistan(Embassy)
- Karachi, Pakistan(Consulate General)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka(Embassy)
- Bengaluru, India(Consulate General)
- Hyderabad, India(Honorary consul)
- Trivandrum, India(Honorary consul)
- Male, Maldives(Honorary consul)
- Lahore, Pakistan(Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 06 March 2019, at 02:58 PM (EST).