Consulate General of Bulgaria in Edirne, Turkey
Consulate General of Bulgaria in Edirne, Turkey located at 146, Taliat Pasha Str., Saradza pasha mah.. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Address146, Taliat Pasha Str., Saradza pasha mah.
22 030 Edirne
- +90 284 214 0617
- +90 284 214 8482
- [email protected]
- Every working days: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Head of Mission
Vasil Valchev, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Besides Consulate General of Bulgaria in Edirne, Turkey Bulgaria also has 2 representations in the following cities of Turkey:
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Turkey:
- Tirana, Albania (Embassy)
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Embassy)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (Consulate)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Honorary consul)
- Skopje, Macedonia (Embassy)
- Bitola, Macedonia (Consulate General)
- Chisinau, Moldova (Embassy)
- Podgorica, Montenegro (Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Nis, Serbia (Consulate General)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Valencia, Spain (Consulate General)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Pristina, Kosovo (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Bulgaria in Edirne, Turkey. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 25 October 2021, at 07:32 AM (EST).