Embassy of Canada in Cairo, Egypt
Embassy of Canada in Cairo, Egypt located at Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile South Tower, 18th floor. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressNile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile South Tower, 18th floor
- +20 2 2461 2200
- +20 2 2461 2201
- [email protected]
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in Cairo, Egypt.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Egypt:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Cairo, Egypt. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 June 2020, at 03:24 PM (EST).