Embassy of Canada in Khartoum, Sudan
Embassy of Canada in Khartoum, Sudan located at 29 Africa Road, Block 56. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address29 Africa Road, Block 56
P.O. Box 10503
- +249 156 550 500
- +249 156 550 501
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in Khartoum, Sudan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Adrian Norfolk, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Khartoum, Sudan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 June 2020, at 03:36 PM (EST).