High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The High Commission of Canada in Bangladesh is the diplomatic mission of Canada to the The People's Republic of Bangladesh. It is located at United Nations Road, Baridhara. In 1972 Canada established diplomatic relations with Bangladesh.
High Commission AddressUnited Nations Road, Baridhara
- +880 2 5566 8444
- +880 2 55668423, +880 2 55668424
- General Inquiries: [email protected]
Trade Inquiries: [email protected]
Visa and Immigration Inquiries (Singapore): [email protected]
Services to Canadians: [email protected]
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm, Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
For Canadians (Madani Avenue Entrance):
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 am - 12:30 pm, Thursday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Bangladesh:
- New Delhi, India (High Commission)
- Mumbai, India (Consulate General)
- Chandigarh, India (Consulate General)
- Chennai, India (Other)
- Kolkata, India (Consulate)
- Bengaluru, India (Consulate General)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (Consulate)
- Islamabad, Pakistan (High Commission)
- Karachi, Pakistan (Consulate)
- Lahore, Pakistan (Consulate)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 12 December 2018, at 01:33 PM (EST).