Consulate General of Israel in Atlanta, Georgia
Consulate General of Israel in Atlanta, Georgia located at 1100 Spring St NW, Suite 440. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address1100 Spring St NW, Suite 440
Atlanta, GA 30309
- (404) 487-6500, Consular section: (404) 487-6513, (404) 487-6514
- (404) 487-6555
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Consulate General of Israel in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Sultan-Dadon, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Consulate General of Israel in Atlanta, Georgia Israel also has 10 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Boston (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Miami (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- Philadelphia (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Israel in Atlanta, Georgia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 March 2021, at 08:49 AM (EST).