Consulate General of Israel in Boston, Massachusetts
Consulate General of Israel in Boston, Massachusetts located at 20 Park Plaza. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, consular jurisdiction, social media channels.
Address20 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
- (617) 535-0200
- (617) 535-0255
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (Reception)
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Consulate General of Israel in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Israel without a visa. The most common types of Israel visas are the following.
- Immigration visa
- A/1 Temporary Resident visa
- A/2 Student visa
- A/3 Clergy visa
- A/4 visa for spouses and children
- B/1 Work visa
- B/2 Visitor's visa
Besides Consulate General of Israel in Boston, Massachusetts Israel also has 10 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C. (Embassy)
- Atlanta (Consulate General)
- Chicago (Consulate General)
- Houston (Consulate General)
- Los Angeles (Consulate General)
- Miami (Consulate General)
- New York (Consulate General)
- San Francisco (Consulate General)
- Philadelphia (Consulate General)
- New York (Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Israel in neighbouring countries/regions of United States:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Israel in Boston, Massachusetts. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 04 March 2021, at 08:11 PM (EST).