Consulate General of Japan in Los Angeles, California
Consulate General of Japan in Los Angeles, California located at 350 South Grand Avenue, Suite 1700. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Address350 South Grand Avenue, Suite 1700
Los Angeles CA 90071
- (213) 617-6700
- (213) 617-6725
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Arizona and Southern California (Los Angeles, Imperial, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties)
Besides Consulate General of Japan in Los Angeles, California Japan also has 16 representations in the following cities of United States:
- Washington, D.C.(Embassy)
- Anchorage(Representative Office)
- Atlanta(Consulate General)
- Boston(Consulate General)
- Chicago(Consulate General)
- Denver(Consulate General)
- Detroit(Consulate General)
- Honolulu(Consulate General)
- Houston(Consulate General)
- Miami(Consulate General)
- New York(Consulate General)
- San Francisco(Consulate General)
- Seattle(Consulate General)
- Nashville(Consulate General)
- New York(Permanent Mission)
Diplomatic missions of Japan in neighbouring countries of United States:
Most common services Italian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Passport renewal, apply for a new passport if lost or stolen, travel documents, etc.
Mainly types of visas are: Temporary visitor visa, working visa, working holiday visa, volunteer visa, spouse or child of Japanese national visa, student, trainee, dependent, cultural activities, and medical stay visa. Citizens of 67 countries and regions are visa exempt for short term.
*Some of the diplomatic missions may not provide all the services listed above.