Embassy of Bahrain in Baghdad, Iraq
Embassy of Bahrain in Baghdad, Iraq, located at Al-Mansour district locality (605) alley (6) House (41). View address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressAl-Mansour district locality (605) alley (6) House (41)
- +964 781 425 6980, +964 770 293 9016
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bahrain in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bahrain without a visa. The most common types of Bahrain visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
- Work visa
Besides Embassy of Bahrain in Baghdad, Iraq Bahrain also has 1 representation in the following city of Iraq:
- Najaf Old City (Consulate General)
All diplomatic missions of Bahrain in Iraq
Diplomatic missions of Bahrain in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Iraq in Bahrain
Iraq has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Bahrain in Baghdad, Iraq.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 March 2021 at 01:46 PM (EST).