Embassy of Cuba to the Holy See
Embassy AddressVía Aurelia Nº137 Sc. B Int. 4 primer piso
- (39) 06 3936 6680
- (39) 06 636 685
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Cuba to the Holy See at (39) 06 3936 6680 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cuba to the Holy See.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Criminal record certificate
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cuba without a visa. The most common types of Cuba visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Family visa
- Business visa
- Journalist visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Cuba in neighbouring countries/regions of Holy See:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (Embassy)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Embassy)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Consulate General)
- Barcelona, Spain (Consulate General)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (Consulate General)
- Seville, Spain (Consulate General)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cuba to the Holy See. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 December 2021, at 05:06 AM (EST).