Embassy of Iran in Santiago, Chile
Embassy of Iran in Santiago, Chile, located at Estoril 755, Las Condes. View address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and more.
Embassy AddressEstoril 755, Las Condes
- (56 2) 2 723 3623
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Iran in Santiago, Chile.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Iran without a visa. The most common types of Iran visas are the following.
- Entry visa
- Tourist visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomatic and service visa
- Education visa
- Work visa
- Transit visa
- Media visa
- Investment visa
- Marital visa
- Medical visa
Diplomatic missions of Iran in neighbouring countries/regions of Chile:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Brasilia, Brazil (Embassy)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Embassy)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
Chile in Iran
Chile has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Iran in Santiago, Chile.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 26 April 2023 at 12:50 PM (EST).