Embassy of Ivory Coast in Brussels, Belgium
Embassy of Ivory Coast in Brussels, Belgium, located at 234 avenue Franklin Roosevelt. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ivory Coast, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address234 avenue Franklin Roosevelt
- +32 2 672 23 57, +32 2 661 34 50
- +32 2 672 04 91
- [email protected]
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Consular services: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ivory Coast in Brussels, Belgium.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
Head of Mission
Abou Dosso, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ivory Coast without a visa. The most common types of Ivory Coast visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Diplomatic visa
Diplomatic missions of Ivory Coast in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Bordeaux, France (Honorary consul)
- Seclin, France (Honorary consul)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Nancy, France (Honorary consul)
- Nice, France (Honorary consul)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Aachen, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bad Homburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Belgium in Ivory Coast
Belgium has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Ivory Coast in Brussels, Belgium.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 15 January 2022 at 09:36 AM (EST).