Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines
Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines located at 9th Floor, Del Rosario Law Centre. 21st Drive corner 20th Drive Bonifacio Global City, 1630 Taguig. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Poland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types.
Embassy Address9th Floor, Del Rosario Law Centre. 21st Drive corner 20th Drive Bonifacio Global City, 1630 Taguig
- +63 2 53182700
- +63 2 53182715
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines at +63 2 53182700 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Poland without a visa. The most common types of Poland visas are the following.
- Uniform Schengen visa (USV) – type C (short-term)
- National visa – type D (long-term)
- Transit visa – type C-TR (Schengen transit visa)
- Airport transit visa - type A
Polish passports are issued to nationals of Poland for the purpose of international travel; however passport may also serve as proof of Polish citizenship. The validity of the Polish passport is 5 years for applicants under the age of 13, otherwise it is 10 years. Applications for passports can be submitted in person at Polish consular office after scheduling an appointment. You can book your appointment to apply for a passport via e-konsulat.
Besides Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines Poland also has 3 representations in the following cities of Philippines:
Diplomatic missions of Poland in neighbouring countries/regions of Philippines:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Surabaya, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Bandung, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Medan, Indonesia (Honorary consul)
- Dili, East Timor (Honorary consul)
- Kuching, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Penang, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Poland in Manila, Philippines. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 March 2022, at 10:50 AM (EST).