Embassy of Slovakia in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy Addressul. 90A Nizami, Landmark III, 13th floor
- +994 12 525 3377, +994 12 525 3399, Mob: +994 552 531 405
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Slovakia in Baku, Azerbaijan at +994 12 525 3377, +994 12 525 3399, Mob: +994 552 531 405 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Slovakia in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Criminal record certificate
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Slovakia without a visa. The most common types of Slovakia visas are the following.
- Schengen visa type A (Airport transit visa)
- Schengen visa type B (Transit visa)
- Schengen visa type C (Entry visa)
- Long-term visa D
Diplomatic missions of Slovakia in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Omsk, Russia (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Uzhhorod, Ukraine (Consulate General)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Galway, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Usť-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yerevan, Armenia (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Slovakia in Baku, Azerbaijan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 13 April 2022, at 01:00 PM (EST).