Embassy of Ukraine in Brussels, Belgium
Embassy of Ukraine in Brussels, Belgium, located at 30-32, Av. Albert Lancaster. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ukraine, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ukraine in Brussels, Belgium.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Yehor Pyvovarov, Chargé d'affaires
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ukraine without a visa. The most common types of Ukraine visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short term visa
- Long-term visa
Diplomatic missions of Ukraine in neighbouring countries/regions of Belgium:
- Linz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Mainz, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Stuttgart , Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 28 February 2022 at 12:23 PM (EST).