Embassy of Ukraine in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of Ukraine in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Zeestraat 78. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Ukraine, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Ukraine in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Consular registration
Head of Mission
Kononenko Maksym, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Ukraine without a visa. The most common types of Ukraine visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short term visa
- Long-term visa
Diplomatic missions of Ukraine in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Linz, Austria (Honorary consul)
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Mainz, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Stuttgart , Germany (Honorary consul)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 28 March 2023 at 07:31 AM (EST).