Embassy of Finland in Moscow, Russia
Embassy of Finland in Moscow, Russia located at Kropotkinskiy Pereulok, 15-17. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Finland or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKropotkinskiy Pereulok, 15-17
Moscow, G-34 119034
- +7 495 787 4174
- +7 499 255 3380
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Finland in Moscow, Russia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Antti Helantera, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Finland without a visa. The most common types of Finland visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Short stay visas
- Long stay visas
Besides Embassy of Finland in Moscow, Russia Finland also has 3 representations in the following cities of Russia:
Diplomatic missions of Finland in neighbouring countries/regions of Russia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Honorary consul)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Honorary consul)
- Minsk, Belarus (Representative Office)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tartu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Co. Cork, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Limerick, Ireland (Honorary consul)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Juodkrante, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Narva, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Parnu, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Finland in Moscow, Russia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2021, at 07:18 AM (EST).