Consulate General of Germany in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan
Consulate General of Germany in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan is currently closed!
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides Consulate General of Germany in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Afghanistan:
- Kabul (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Germany in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 September 2021, at 07:02 AM (EST).