Honorary Consulate of Germany in Hamilton, Bermuda
Honorary Consulate of Germany in Hamilton, Bermuda located at Richmond House, 12 Par-la-Ville Road. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressRichmond House, 12 Par-la-Ville Road
Hamilton HM 08
- +1 441 295 06 14
- +1 441 292 25 41
Please call Honorary Consulate of Germany in Hamilton, Bermuda at +1 441 295 06 14 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Bermuda:
- St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda(Honorary consul)
- Nassau, Bahamas(Honorary consul)
- Christ Church, Barbados(Consulate)
- Havana, Cuba(Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic(Embassy)
- St. George's, Grenada(Honorary consul)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti(Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica(Embassy)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago(Embassy)
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands(Honorary consul)
- Cap Hatien, Haiti(Honorary consul)
- Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis(Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia(Honorary consul)
- Oranjestad, Aruba(Honorary consul)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(Consulate)
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.