Honorary Consulate of Germany in Nassau, Bahamas
Honorary Consulate of Germany in Nassau, Bahamas located at Sandyport Office Center, Lagoon Court Building Suite 115. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressSandyport Office Center, Lagoon Court Building Suite 115
- +1 242 327 11 63
- +1 242 327 11 73
Please call Honorary Consulate of Germany in Nassau, Bahamas at +1 242 327 11 63 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
German diplomatic missions provide many services, some of the common services are listed below:
There are mainly two types of visas 1. Schengen visas for short term stays (Maximum 90 days for visits, tourism, business trips, etc.) 2. German national visas for long term stays (higher education, family reunion, employment, etc.).
Notarization of documents
German citizenship, customs regulations, inheritance matters, marriage in Germany, etc.
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries of Bahamas:
- St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda(Honorary consul)
- Christ Church, Barbados(Honorary consul)
- Hamilton, Bermuda(Honorary consul)
- Havana, Cuba(Embassy)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic(Embassy)
- St. George's, Grenada(Honorary consul)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti(Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica(Embassy)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago(Embassy)
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands(Honorary consul)
- Cap Hatien, Haiti(Honorary consul)
- Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis(Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia(Honorary consul)
- Oranjestad, Aruba(Honorary consul)
- Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 25 October 2018, at 03:52 AM (EST).