Embassy of Germany in Juba, South Sudan
Embassy of Germany in Juba, South Sudan located at EU Compound, Kololo Road. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressEU Compound, Kololo Road
- +211(0) 916 725 693
Please call Embassy of Germany in Juba, South Sudan at +211(0) 916 725 693 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Germany in Juba, South Sudan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Emergency consular assistance
- Certificate of good conduct
Head of Mission
Tobias Eichner, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of South Sudan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Germany in Juba, South Sudan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 30 July 2022, at 04:32 AM (EST).