German Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
German Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan is currently closed!
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Germany without a visa. The most common types of Germany visas are the following.
- Schengen visa for short stay visits
- Airport transit visa
- National visa or visa for research purposes
Besides German Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan Germany also has 1 representation in the following city of Afghanistan:
- Mazar-i-Sharif (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Germany in neighbouring countries/regions of Afghanistan:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tel Aviv, Israel (Embassy)
- Haifa, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Eilat, Israel (Honorary consul)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Erbil, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Ramallah, Palestine (Representative Office)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Aleppo, Syria (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the German Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 31 January 2022, at 08:16 AM (EST).